Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oscar in Color for Graphic Classics



About a month ago, I was asked by Tom Pomplun of Graphic Classics to do a variation of my Oscar Wilde cartoon to use as a bookmark to accompany their volume of Wilde stories done in graphic novel format.



I had done a cartoon for Oscar's birthday months ago which he had seen and liked... (despite my accidentally making Oscar left-handed...)




He asked if I could do a version of it in color and obviously change the format to fit a bookmark.

                                                                                 Here it is!


The official Graphic Classics bookmark version won't be out until the beginning of 2014 but the Oscar Wilde volume it will accompany is available here.


Coming up next: Yes, this time I promise it's the Ford Madox Brown one...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled to have discovered this blog and your work. It is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diana!! I'm trying to be a little faster putting new cartoons up. It's the notes underneath that actually take the most time, lol.

    ReplyDelete